- Why buy SABRE?
- SABRE -
CS Tear Gas &
Red Pepper Spray
Combo Keychain Self Defense
Spray with Extra Practice
Canister and Quick Release
The Complete Package! SABRE's STUHC-14 provides the perfect solution for the novice seeking practice & performance knowledge. Complete with thorough practice instructions and practice canister the Quick Release with Practice Canister gives familiarity and piece of mind when you need it most!LEARN MORE
- SABRE RED - Maximum Strength Pepper Spray
Spray - BLACK
The most compact and fast deploying pepper spray is now sold with industry-leading SABRE Red Pepper Spray!
Spitfire, the most compact & fastest deploying, has been a favorite of pepper spray users for over a decade.
Designed to fire with less effort and aim with greater accuracy, from the hip or over the shoulder.
Quick release key ring.
Canister refills available.
Color: BLACKLEARN MORE PURCHASE
- Practice Spray
- Personal Alarms
- Law Enforcement & Corrections Pepper Spray
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography
- SABRE Crossfire Technology
- Crowd Management: MK-60, MK-46, MK-9
- Phantom OC
- Cell Buster
- SABRE Green
- SABRE Refill System
- Aerosol Grenades
- SABRE Decon
- Training and Training Products
- SABRE Advantages
- SABRE Differences
- SABRE Formulations
- CBP Approved Sprays
- OC Canister Reference Guide
- Bear Spray & Dog Spray
FRONTIERSMAN Bear Sprays
and Attack Deterrent
FRONTIERSMAN is the best animal attack deterrent on the market. Designed for bear attacks, the FRONTIERSMAN provides the industry?s maximum 35 foot range, glow-in-the-dark safety, heavy fog delivery and 2.0% CRC for maximum strength.LEARN MORE
- Stun Guns
- Personal Safety Academy
- Learn how to Protect Yourself at a Safe Distance.
- Learn Risk Reduction Strategies to Discourage a Potential Threat.
- Learn the best Self Defense Technique to Escape an Attacker.
- Obtain Muscle Memory which helps Protect You during High Stress Encounters.
- Learn the 10 Steps to use Pepper Spray the Right Way!
- Learn the Best Techniques to use Pepper Spray!
The SABRE Difference
Reduce force escalation by equipping your officers with SABRE. How? SABRE solves the three (3) problems for OC failures: Low Capsaicinoids; Failure to Reach Target; Inconsistent Heat Levels - Bad Batches.
Step 1 – Increase Your Capsaicinoid Content
Higher capsaicinoid content sprays provide increased stopping power.
Step 2 – Deployment Versatility
Subjects duck, move, fight and attempt to block the spray. It does not matter how hot the spray is if you cannot hit the target acquisition area. SABRE duty belt canisters will deploy from any angle or orientation to increase target acquisition.
Step 3 – Guaranteed Heat Levels
Eliminate OC failures which occur due to bad batches with SABRE. Security Equipment Corporation, the only OC manufacturer operating an in-house HPLC Laboratory, ensures capsaicinoid consistency in every canister.
Why Choose SABRE Aerosol Projectors?
• Exclusive HPLC Guarantee
• Level I, Level II & Level III Formulations
• ISO 9001-2008 Certification
• Independent Laboratory Health Tests
• EPA & Health Canada Establishment
• Successful Track Record for over 35 plus years
• Ultraviolet Marking Dye
• Increased Target Acquisition
• Extended Shelf Life
• Effective Decontaminate
• EID Compatible (Taser® & Stun Devices)
Reduce Liability—Increase Officer Safety