- Why buy SABRE?
- SABRE -
CS Tear Gas &
Red Pepper Spray
Combo Keychain Self Defense
Spray with Extra Practice
Canister and Quick Release
The Complete Package! SABRE's STUHC-14 provides the perfect solution for the novice seeking practice & performance knowledge. Complete with thorough practice instructions and practice canister the Quick Release with Practice Canister gives familiarity and piece of mind when you need it most!LEARN MORE
- SABRE RED - Maximum Strength Pepper Spray
Spray - BLACK
The most compact and fast deploying pepper spray is now sold with industry-leading SABRE Red Pepper Spray!
Spitfire, the most compact & fastest deploying, has been a favorite of pepper spray users for over a decade.
Designed to fire with less effort and aim with greater accuracy, from the hip or over the shoulder.
Quick release key ring.
Canister refills available.
Color: BLACKLEARN MORE PURCHASE
- Practice Spray
- Law Enforcement & Corrections Pepper Spray
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography
- SABRE Crossfire Technology
- Crowd Management: MK-60, MK-46, MK-9
- Phantom OC
- Cell Buster
- SABRE Green
- SABRE Refill System
- Aerosol Grenades
- SABRE Decon
- Training and Training Products
- SABRE Advantages
- SABRE Differences
- SABRE Formulations
- CBP Approved Sprays
- OC Canister Reference Guide
- Bear Spray & Dog Spray
FRONTIERSMAN Bear Sprays
and Attack Deterrent
FRONTIERSMAN is the best animal attack deterrent on the market. Designed for bear attacks, the FRONTIERSMAN provides the industry?s maximum 35 foot range, glow-in-the-dark safety, heavy fog delivery and 2.0% CRC for maximum strength.LEARN MORE
- Stun Guns
- Personal Safety Academy
- Learn how to Protect Yourself at a Safe Distance.
- Learn Risk Reduction Strategies to Discourage a Potential Threat.
- Learn the best Self Defense Technique to Escape an Attacker.
- Obtain Muscle Memory which helps Protect You during High Stress Encounters.
- Learn the 10 Steps to use Pepper Spray the Right Way!
- Learn the Best Techniques to use Pepper Spray!
Approved Pepper Spray for Customs and Border Protection Bureau (CBP)
The United States Border Patrol has equipped its agents with pepper spray for the past several years. The issued pepper spray features a trigger-top firing mechanism, a flammable, conical mist delivery system and a Level II strength of 0.92% Major Capsaicnoids.
Since the consolidation of Customs, the Border Patrol, and the inspectional functions of the Immigration and Naturalization Service and the Agriculture and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) into a new parent organization called the Customs and Border Protection Bureau (CBP), CBP has researched and evaluated a number of weaponry options to increase the safety of their personnel. SABRE RED Aerosol Irritant Projectors has been researched, evaluated and approved. CBP members can now purchase the following CBP approved items:
1.6 oz Stream Delivery
Inert Training - Stream
Reduces wind blow back
1.8 oz Cone Delivery
Inert Training - Cone
Requires less accuracy
1.6 oz Foam Delivery
Inert Training - Foam
Reduces secondary exposures
SABRE RED provides CBP with the following advantages:
- Level III Stopping Power – 10% OC measuring 1.33% Major Capsaicinoids
- Capsaicinoid Consistency – HPLC Technology guarantees heat level of every can
- Nonflammable & Electronic Immobilization Device Compatible
- Visualization Process – Confirms target acquisition area even in low light areas
- Ultraviolet Marking Dye – Aids in suspect identification
- Trigger-Top Firing Mechanism
To place your order contact:
Craig Dooren of ADS
Email Order Here