September 3, 2014
- Campus Talk Magazine wants to help college students stay safe, and avoid falling victim to dangerous situations on campus. As we know, personal safety can often be at the bottom of a priority list filled with other concerns like new roommates, adjusting to dorm life, or football games.
But with September and October considered the highest crime rates of the year, often referred to by law enforcement as "The Red Zone," students need to be vigilant and take steps to protect themselves.
was happy to provide Campus Talk Magazine with the following tips in their recent article "Don't Fall Victim":
1. Beware of the Red Zone as this is when the most injuries, accidents, and deaths occur
2. Always carry pepper gel
in hand while walking alone
3. Familiarize yourself with your campus before dark
4. Be Aware of your surroundings at all times, and out away technology
5. Take a college safety course
For more details about these tips and life on a college campus, check out the Campus Talk Magazine
online, and see the article here