To register for SABRE's Civilian Safety Awareness Instructor Training Course, complete the form on this page, add selected course date to cart, and check out to submit payment. A SABRE team member will be in contact when the registration request is received.
Date: Sunday, June 12, 2022
Time: 8:00am to 6:00pm
6669 A L Philpot Hwy
Martinsville, VA 24112
Aimee Johnson - email@example.com, 800-325-9568
Dawn Dolpp - firstname.lastname@example.org
This 1-day (10 hour) Instructor Certification Program is designed to train instructor candidates in the methods of teaching effective self-defense and safety awareness utilizing SABRE pepper spray.
This course will enhance the instructor’s knowledge in teaching the use and deployment of SABRE pepper sprays. Instructors will learn the essential facts about pepper spray, proper ways to carry pepper spray, how to deploy it effectively against an assailant, methods of teaching, decontamination techniques, as well as actual practice using inert canisters. By attending this course, instructor candidates will learn the SABRE Safety Awareness Concept and how to teach others to understand and adopt its principles.
Instructor candidates will also be tested both via a written examination and a practical examination which gauges their instructor skills and qualifications. Finally, instructors will be presented the organizational process involved in planning and carrying out a SABRE Personal Safety Academy. You will be tested and must prove that you have the ability to teach the course to civilians.
This certification is valid for two (2) calendar years from successfully completing this course, subject to SEC guidelines.
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS PROGRAM INCLUDE:
- Effectiveness / Safety / Legal Issues
- Self Defense / Survival Techniques
- Instructor Requirements & Obligations
- How to set up and carry out an end user program
- Practical Exercises
- Instructor Development
- Deployment Methods
CERTIFIED INSTRUCTORS RECEIVE:
- SABRE Instructor Manual & PowerPoint Presentation
- SABRE Instructor Polo Shirt
- SABRE Authorized Personal Safety Academy Facility Banner
- SABRE Personal Safety Academy Trifolds to Promote Programs
- SABRE Instructor Certification Certificate
- Authorization to teach the SABRE Personal Safety Academy Program
CANDIDATES MUST REGISTER BY THE DEADLINE of May 13, 2022.