- Pepper Spray and Personal Safety Products
- Bear & Dog Sprays
- Home Security Systems & Products
- Personal Safety Training
- International Customers
SABRE® WHO’S YOUR #PARTNER4PROTECTION OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Purchasing does not improve your chances of winning. SABRE® WHO’S YOUR #PARTNER4PROTECTION? is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., age 18 or older. Void in Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, outside the U.S., and wherever else prohibited by law. Contest begins at 5:00:01 PM ET on 10/01/18 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on 10/31/18. Sponsor: Security Equipment Corp, 221 N. LaSalle Street, Chicago, IL 60601.
SABRE® WHO’S YOUR #PARTNER4PROTECTION OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD: SABRE® WHO’S YOUR #PARTNER4PROTECTION Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on Monday, October, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at Submit.SabreProtects.com and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of SABRE Security Equipment Corporation (the "Sponsor"), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of SABRE SECURITY EQUIPMENT CORPORATION as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3.Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting 5:00:01 PM ET on 10/01/18 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on 10/31/18. All online entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on 10/31/18.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at SUBMIT.SABREPROTECTS.COM. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of SABRE SECURITY EQUIPMENT CORPORATION. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of SABRE SECURITY EQUIPMENT CORPORATION.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a confirmation from the National Breast Cancer Foundation of a $500 Donation in your and your #Partner4Protection’s names and a Partner Pack (2 Pink Pepper Sprays & Training Sprays). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by SABRE SECURITY EQUIPMENT CORPORATION. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at SABRE SECURITY EQUIPMENT CORPORATION discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for SABRE SECURITY EQUIPMENT CORPORATION to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of SABRE SECURITY EQUIPMENT CORPORATION. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. SABRE SECURITY EQUIPMENT CORPORATION shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SABRE SECURITY EQUIPMENT CORPORATION‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that SABRE SECURITY EQUIPMENT CORPORATION, anyone acting on behalf of SABRE SECURITY EQUIPMENT CORPORATION, and SABRE SECURITY EQUIPMENT CORPORATION’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of SABRE SECURITY EQUIPMENT CORPORATION. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless SABRE SECURITY EQUIPMENT CORPORATION from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which SABRE SECURITY EQUIPMENT CORPORATION may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9.Terms & Conditions: SABRE SECURITY EQUIPMENT CORPORATION reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond SABRE SECURITY EQUIPMENT CORPORATION’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, SABRE SECURITY EQUIPMENT CORPORATION may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by SABRE SECURITY EQUIPMENT CORPORATION. SABRE SECURITY EQUIPMENT CORPORATION reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. SABRE SECURITY EQUIPMENT CORPORATION has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, SABRE SECURITY EQUIPMENT CORPORATION reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless SABRE SECURITY EQUIPMENT CORPORATION and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the state of Illinois. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Illinois without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Illinois. The remedy for any claim shall be limited to actual damages, and in no event shall any party be entitled to recover punitive, exemplary, consequential, or incidental damages, including attorney’s fees or other such related costs of bringing a claim, or to rescind this agreement or seek injunctive or any other equitable relief.
THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR TORT, AND INCLUDING ANY CLAIM FOR FRAUDULENT INDUCEMENT THEREOF.
13.Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is SABRE Security Equipment Corporation, 221 N. LaSalle Street, Chicago, IL 60601.
14.Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by SABRE SECURITY EQUIPMENT CORPORATION is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Void outside the US, in Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands and wherever else prohibited by law.