- Why buy SABRE?
- SABRE -
CS Tear Gas &
Red Pepper Spray
Combo Keychain Self Defense
Spray with Extra Practice
Canister and Quick Release
The Complete Package! SABRE's STUHC-14 provides the perfect solution for the novice seeking practice & performance knowledge. Complete with thorough practice instructions and practice canister the Quick Release with Practice Canister gives familiarity and piece of mind when you need it most!LEARN MORE
- SABRE RED - Maximum Strength Pepper Spray
Spray - BLACK
The most compact and fast deploying pepper spray is now sold with industry-leading SABRE Red Pepper Spray!
Spitfire, the most compact & fastest deploying, has been a favorite of pepper spray users for over a decade.
Designed to fire with less effort and aim with greater accuracy, from the hip or over the shoulder.
Quick release key ring.
Canister refills available.
Color: BLACKLEARN MORE PURCHASE
- Practice Spray
- Law Enforcement & Corrections Pepper Spray
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography
- SABRE Crossfire Technology
- Crowd Management: MK-60, MK-46, MK-9
- Phantom OC
- Cell Buster
- SABRE Green
- SABRE Refill System
- Aerosol Grenades
- SABRE Decon
- Training and Training Products
- SABRE Advantages
- SABRE Differences
- SABRE Formulations
- CBP Approved Sprays
- OC Canister Reference Guide
- Bear Spray & Dog Spray
FRONTIERSMAN Bear Sprays
and Attack Deterrent
FRONTIERSMAN is the best animal attack deterrent on the market. Designed for bear attacks, the FRONTIERSMAN provides the industry?s maximum 35 foot range, glow-in-the-dark safety, heavy fog delivery and 2.0% CRC for maximum strength.LEARN MORE
- Stun Guns
- Personal Safety Academy
- Learn how to Protect Yourself at a Safe Distance.
- Learn Risk Reduction Strategies to Discourage a Potential Threat.
- Learn the best Self Defense Technique to Escape an Attacker.
- Obtain Muscle Memory which helps Protect You during High Stress Encounters.
- Learn the 10 Steps to use Pepper Spray the Right Way!
- Learn the Best Techniques to use Pepper Spray!
SABRE RED Civilian Defense Sprays
Making Grown Men Cry Since 1975!
SABRE RED, “The Most Potent Defense Spray", offers maximum strength red pepper and an invisible marking dye to aid in suspect identification. SABRE Red® ranges from 8% to 86% hotter than the competition. Download (pdf)
Oleoresin Capsicum (OC) measures only the amount of Red Pepper contained within a defense spray formulation. OC percentages do not specify the strength of a spray.
Scoville Heat Units (SHUs) mesure the strength of the OC before it is diluted by the inactive ingredients (propellant and carrier). SHUs are also not an accurate measure of the strength of the formulation.
When comparing the heat levels of defense spray products, it is imperative that one compares the heat levels of the entire formulation. The strength of the entire formulation is best indicated by the product's Scoville Content and Capsaicinoids.
Scoville Content measures the strength of the OC AFTER IT IS DILUTED by the inactive ingredients (propellant and carrier). Here is an example:
SABRE RED = 10% OC @ 2,000,000 Scoville Heat Units. Thus, 90% of the formulation dilutes the 2,000,000 SHUs creating a Scoville Content of 200,000.
(10% multiplied by 2,000,000 equals 200,000.)
Major Capsaicoinoids, the most accurate measure of OC spray heat level, is determined via High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) laboratory analysis. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) which regulates animal attack deterrent sprays, only allows manufacturers to advertise Major Capsaicinods. The EPA does not allow SHUs or OC%'s to appear on animal attack deterrent labels or marketing literature because they do not indicate product strength.
SABRE RED contains approximately 1.33% Major Capsaicinoids!
SABRE RED IS OVER SIX TIMES HOTTER THAN THE HOTTEST CHILI PEPPER!
SABRE RED contains 10% oleoresin capsicum measuring 2,000,000 Scoville Heat Units, producing 1.33% major capsaicinoids. Independant laboratory testing found SABRE RED to be 8% to 86% stronger than the competition.
SABRE RED provides you with the following advantages:
- Lab results show SABRE RED is 8% to 86% hotter than any other civilian red pepper spray.
- 5x more shots per canister - most key chain sprays contain five (5) shots, SABRE RED contains twenty-five (25).
- Contains UV Marking Dye for suspect identification.
- 4 year expiration date is up to 2 years longer than most other sprays.
- Guaranteed Heat - Security Equipment Corporation's High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) Laboratory scientifically ensures heat specifications are met in every canister. No other manufacturer provides on-site HPLC technology to guarantee the strength of their sprays.
SABRE RED can be specially formulated to meet the restrictions in Wisconsin, and New York making it is legal for sale in all 50 states.
All SABRE RED model numbers end with an "-OC"