- Pepper Spray
- Stun Guns
- Personal Alarms
- Bear Spray and Accessories
- Dog Spray
- Home Security
- Personal Safety Training
Crossfire technology offers unique benefits to pepper spray users. Thanks to its special design, Crossfire lets you fire from any angle, from side to side or up or down. It gives officers a unique advantage when dealing with combative suspects or inmates, who seldom will present an immobile target.
To maximize its utility, training with this new type of delivery system is crucial. That's why we offer SABRE Inert 1.4-Oz. MK-2 Crossfire Gel.
SABRE Inert training sprays deploy just like active sprays but are designed specifically for training utilizing an inactive formula. That means officers can practice extensively and safely.
Crossfire maximizes target acquisition by deploying from any angle or orientation. The MK-2 Crossfire gel deploys six full one-second bursts at a range of 15 to 20 feet.
- Exclusive HPLC Guarantee (only manufacturer to ensure heat specifications via an in-house, high-performance liquid chromatography laboratory)
- Crossfire technology
- Five-year shelf life
- Backed by eye, skin and inhalation testing
- Nonflammable/EID compatible
- High-temperature exposure test
- Low-temperature exposure test
- Test-fired before leaving factory
- PSI accuracy test before leaving factory
- Leakage prevention test before leaving factory
- ISO 9001-2008 certified
- EPA approved