AVOID CONTACT WITH YOUR SKIN, EYES, AND MOUTH.
In case of inhalation:
- Leave contaminated area.
- Get fresh air.
- If breathing is difficult, seek immediate medical attention.
In case of eye contact:
- Carefully remove & discard contact lenses.
- Flush eyes with cold water for 15 minutes.
- DO NOT rub eyes.
- Get prompt medical attention.
In case of skin contact:
- Remove contaminated clothing immediately.
- FLUSH skin 15 - 20 minutes with soap and cold water, repeat as necessary.
- Do not rub, or use creams, salves, or oils.
- Seek medical attention if irritation persists.
In case of ingestion:
- Unlikely route of entry.
- DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING.
- Rinse mouth with water.
- Ingest milk or water.
- Immediately call for medical help.
TO PREVENT SERIOUS INJURY: Seek medical attention immediately
- If you have any pre-existing medical conditions.
- If you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- If you experience significant breathing difficulty.
- If you experience an allergic reaction (swollen lips, hives, skin blistering, difficulty breathing).
- If you suffer from other adverse effects.
Symptoms of Pepper Spray, Gel, or Pepper Spray + CS Tear Gas
||Increased blood pressure
|Restriction of deep lung breath
|Inability to speak
||Restriction of Vision
|Inward focus on pain
||Sense of helplessness