The SABRE 5.0 0.67% MC, 15.0 oz., MK-9x Cell Buster w/ Hose & Wand Attachment deploys sixteen (16) full one (1) second bursts at a range of 12 to 15 feet. The SABRE Cell Buster utilizes a fog delivery which does not require direct facial contact. The SABRE hose & wand application is designed to assist with hard to reach places (underneath doors, attics, vents etc.). The MK-9 utilizes a pistol grip handle with safety tab and pin to prevent accidental discharge. All SABRE MK-9 pins are equipped with a safety lanyard.
ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS
- Guaranteed SABRE Maximum Strength Formula in Every Canister: According to an independent study conducted by the University of Utah, variability rates in the concentration of active ingredients in pepper sprays have a 30% failure rate. With an industry exclusive HPLC laboratory, only SABRE guarantees its maximum strength formulation in every canister.
- 5-year shelf life
- Backed by eye, skin & inhalation testing
- Target acquisition confirmation
- UV marking dye
- Non-flammable/EID compatible
- High temperature exposure test
- Low temperature exposure test
- PSI accuracy test before leaving factory
- Leakage prevention test before leaving factory
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- EPA & Health Canada Establishment