Intended for law enforcement use, the SABRE CS 18.5-oz. MK-9 Fogger deploys 12 full one-second bursts at a range of 25 to 30 feet. SABRE CS measures 1.5% CS tear gas.
The superior range of this product means it can be deployed at greater distances, while its fine mist can be effective against more than one assailant. The military-grade C.S. tear gas in this canister can be very effective in managing and dispersing groups of people.
The MK-9 utilizes a pistol grip handle with safety tab and pin to prevent accidental discharge. All SABRE MK-9 pins are equipped with a safety lanyard. Nonflammable and compatible with electronic immobilization devices, this tear gas product is covered by our five-year warranty.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Guaranteed SABRE Maximum Strength Formula in Every Canister: According to an independent study conducted by the University of Utah, variability rates in the concentration of active ingredients in pepper sprays have a 30% failure rate. With an industry exclusive HPLC laboratory, only SABRE guarantees its maximum strength formulation in every canister.
- Five-year shelf life
- Backed by eye, skin and inhalation testing
- Target acquisition confirmation
- UV marking dye
- Nonflammable/EID compatible
- High-temperature exposure test
- Low-temperature exposure test
- PSI accuracy test before leaving factory
- Leakage prevention test before leaving factory
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- EPA approved