The SABRE Inert, 16.0 oz., MK-9 PHANTOM Evaporating Fog Delivery Cell Buster w/ Assembly Only deploys seventeen (17) full one (1) second bursts at a range of 12 to 15 feet (4 to 4.6 m). The MK-9 utilizes a pistol grip handle with safety tab and pin to prevent accidental discharge. All SABRE MK-9 pins are equipped with a safety lanyard. SABRE Inert training sprays deploy just like active sprays yet are designed specifically for training utilizing an inactive formula.
ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS
- Guaranteed SABRE Maximum Strength Formula in Every Canister: According to an independent study conducted by the University of Utah, variability rates in the concentration of active ingredients in pepper sprays have a 30% failure rate. With an industry exclusive HPLC laboratory, only SABRE guarantees its maximum strength formulation in every canister.
- 5-year shelf life
- Backed by eye, skin, and inhalation testing
- Non-flammable/EID compatible
- High temperature exposure test
- Low temperature exposure test
- PSI accuracy test before leaving factory
- Leakage prevention test before leaving factory
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- EPA & Health Canada Establishment