The SABRE hose and wand application is designed to assist with hard-to-reach places. It permits chemical agents to be introduced underneath doors, attics and vents and through other small openings . Law enforcement officers and corrections officials can reduce hard entries by using this system to encourage uncooperative subjects to leave their space peacefully.
Our SABRE Inert 18.5-Oz. MK-9 Cell Buster with Hose and Wand Attachment deploys 20 full one-second bursts at a range of 12 to 15 feet (4 to 4.6 m). SABRE Inert training sprays deploy just like active sprays but are designed specifically for training utilizing an inactive formula. That gives law enforcement, prison and jail personnel the opportunity to practice with this effective method so they can reduce or avoid hard extractions in the future.
The 90H2060-W MK-9 utilizes a pistol grip handle with safety tab and pin to prevent accidental discharge. All SABRE MK-9 pins are equipped with a safety lanyard.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Guaranteed SABRE Maximum Strength Formula in Every Canister: According to an independent study conducted by the University of Utah, variability rates in the concentration of active ingredients in pepper sprays have a 30% failure rate. With an industry exclusive HPLC laboratory, only SABRE guarantees its maximum strength formulation in every canister.
- Five-year shelf life
- Backed by eye, skin and inhalation testing
- Nonflammable/EID compatible
- High-temperature exposure test
- Low-temperature exposure test
- PSI accuracy test before leaving factory
- Leakage prevention test before leaving factory
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- EPA approved