Streaming pepper sprays can deliver high accuracy at a great range. They also resist problems with wind and blowback. That makes this kind of pepper spray ideal for using outdoors, especially if you want to temporarily immobilize subjects at a greater distance.
Designed for law enforcement use, the SABRE Red 1.33% MC 12-Oz. MK-9x High-Volume Streamer deploys seven full one-second bursts at a range of 25 to 30 feet. To prevent accidental discharge, the MK-9 utilizes a pistol grip handle with safety tab and pin. All SABRE MK-9 pins come with a safety lanyard.
This SABRE Red 12-ounce streaming spray is nonflammable and compatible with electronic immobilization devices. It is covered by a five-year warranty.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Guaranteed SABRE Maximum Strength Formula in Every Canister: According to an independent study conducted by the University of Utah, variability rates in the concentration of active ingredients in pepper sprays have a 30% failure rate. With an industry exclusive HPLC laboratory, only SABRE guarantees its maximum strength formulation in every canister.
- Five-year shelf life
- Backed by eye, skin and inhalation testing
- Target acquisition confirmation
- UV marking dye
- Nonflammable/EID compatible
- High-temperature exposure test
- Low-temperature exposure test
- PSI accuracy test before leaving factory
- Leakage prevention test before leaving factory
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- EPA approved