Ideal for reducing hard extractions and removing inmates from cells or suspects from confined spaces, our SABRE Red 1.33% MC 16-oz. MK-9 PHANTOM Evaporating Fog Delivery Cell Buster with Hose and Puncture Wand Attachment deploys 17 full one-second bursts at a range of 12 to 15 feet. PHANTOM's evaporating fog delivery is more debilitating and simpler to clean-up than traditional fog delivery systems, making it the ideal extraction tool.
Attached to the hose, the puncture wand will drive through drywall, hollow interior doors and mattresses as well as 1/4-inch Sheetrock and some gauges of sheet metal. The rotating wand has a thumb grip that makes it easy to use.
Unlike streaming systems, the high-volume, fast-evaporating delivery system does not require direct facial contact to be effective. It produces microscopic droplets that contaminate cells and confined areas and inflame the respiratory tract.
The MK-9 has a pistol grip handle with safety tab and pin that makes it easy to use while preventing accidental discharge. All SABRE MK-9 pins are equipped with a safety lanyard.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Guaranteed SABRE Maximum Strength Formula in Every Canister: According to an independent study conducted by the University of Utah, variability rates in the concentration of active ingredients in pepper sprays have a 30% failure rate. With an industry exclusive HPLC laboratory, only SABRE guarantees its maximum strength formulation in every canister.
- Five-year shelf life
- Backed by eye, skin and inhalation testing
- Target acquisition confirmation
- UV marking dye
- Nonflammable/EID compatible
- High-temperature exposure test
- Low-temperature exposure test
- PSI accuracy test before leaving factory
- Leakage-prevention test before leaving factory
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- EPA approved