Capable of penetrating 1/2-inch insulated drywall, 1/4-inch particle board and hollow interior doors, our SABRE Red 1.33% MC 18.5-Oz. MK-9 Cell Buster with Hose & Puncture Wand Attachment reduces the need for hard entries. After you have used this SABRE Red Cell Buster with wand to puncture a barrier, you can utilize it to deploy 20 full one-second bursts at a range of 12 to 15 feet.
The Cell Buster utilizes a fog delivery that does not require direct facial contact. In addition to drywall and hollow doors, this puncture wand will penetrate mattresses, 1/4-inch Sheetrock and some gauges of sheet metal. That makes it an important tool for extricating uncooperative subjects as quickly, easily and safely as possible.
The MK-9 utilizes a pistol grip handle with safety tab and pin to prevent accidental discharge. All SABRE MK-9 pins are equipped with a safety lanyard.
ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS
- Guaranteed SABRE Maximum Strength Formula in Every Canister: According to an independent study conducted by the University of Utah, variability rates in the concentration of active ingredients in pepper sprays have a 30% failure rate. With an industry exclusive HPLC laboratory, only SABRE guarantees its maximum strength formulation in every canister.
- Five-year shelf life
- Backed by eye, skin and inhalation testing
- Target acquisition confirmation
- UV marking dye
- Nonflammable/EID compatible
- High-temperature exposure test
- Low-temperature exposure test
- PSI accuracy test before leaving factory
- Leakage prevention test before leaving factory
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- EPA approved