Cone pepper sprays can offer advantages in certain situations. They generally require a less precise aim and will cover more of the target.
Whether subduing an unruly inmate or an uncooperative suspect, officers want a product they can count on. Our SABRE OC ingredients have been lab tested for 100 percent reliable performance, so you know they will be effective under the most demanding conditions. The 2.5 oz. MK-3.5 SABRE 5.0 0.67% MC Cone Pepper Spray deploys 10 full one-second bursts at a range of 8 to 10 feet (2.4 to 3 m).
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Guaranteed SABRE Maximum Strength Formula in Every Canister: According to an independent study conducted by the University of Utah, variability rates in the concentration of active ingredients in pepper sprays have a 30% failure rate. With an industry exclusive HPLC laboratory, only SABRE guarantees its maximum strength formulation in every canister.
- Five-year shelf life
- Backed by eye, skin and inhalation testing
- Target acquisition confirmation
- UV marking dye
- Nonflammable/EID compatible
- High-temperature exposure test
- Low-temperature exposure test
- Test-fired before leaving factory
- PSI accuracy test before leaving factory
- Leakage prevention test before leaving factory
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- EPA approved