Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
When law enforcement officers are dealing with uncooperative subjects and need to resort to the use of nonlethal weapons, it's highly unlikely their targets will stand still. Usually they will bob, weave, duck and do everything possible to avoid being contaminated by pepper spray or other chemical agents.
That makes it hard to be effective with many traditional pepper spray units, which may only deploy properly from certain angles. SABRE's Crossfire technology solves that problem. You can deploy it effectively from any angle, up or down or side to side.
Featuring SABRE Crossfire technology, our SABRE Defense 0.33% MC 3-Oz. MK-4 Crossfire Pepper Stream maximizes target acquisition by deploying from any angle or orientation. This SABRE Defense Crossfire 51CFT30 streamer deploys 16 full one-second bursts at a range of 15 to 20 feet.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Exclusive HPLC guarantee (only manufacturer to ensure heat specifications via an in-house, high-performance liquid chromatography laboratory)
- Crossfire technology
- Five-year shelf life
- Backed by eye, skin and inhalation testing
- Target acquisition confirmation
- UV marking dye
- Nonflammable/EID compatible
- High-temperature exposure test
- Low-temperature exposure test
- Test-fired before leaving factory
- PSI accuracy test before leaving factory
- Leakage prevention test before leaving factory
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- EPA approved