Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Pepper gel offers superior performance under windy conditions, while Crossfire technology lets you deploy pepper spray effectively from any angle side to side and up or down. Combining these two features provides powerful performance in the field. But to get the most out of this combo, officers need to be trained how to use it properly.
That's why we offer our SABRE Inert 1.5-Oz. MK-3 Crossfire Gel. SABRE Inert training sprays deploy just like active sprays but are designed specifically for training utilizing an inactive formula. That lets everyone practice safely so they can become completely confident using SABRE Crossfire gel in emergency situations.
This SABRE Red inert stream gel maximizes target acquisition by deploying from any angle or orientation. The MK-3 Crossfire gel deploys eight full one-second bursts at a range of 15 to 20 feet (4.6 to 6 m).
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Exclusive HPLC guarantee (only manufacturer to ensure heat specifications via an in-house, high-performance liquid chromatography laboratory)
- Five-year shelf life
- Backed by eye, skin and inhalation testing
- Nonflammable/EID compatible
- High-temperature exposure test
- Low-temperature exposure test
- Test-fired before leaving factory
- PSI accuracy test before leaving factory
- Leakage prevention test before leaving factory
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- EPA approved