Being good at anything requires practice, and lots of it. Our SABRE Inert 1.8-Oz. MK-3 Streamer provides a safe, easy and effective way for officers to learn to use pepper spray streamers effectively or to brush up on their skills.
Whether they are raw recruits in the academy or seasoned pros who just need a refresher course, this product will help officers be the best they can be during inherently difficult and stressful real-life situations.
The SABRE Inert MK-2 Stream deploys six full one-second bursts at a range of 12 to 15 feet (4 to 4.6 m). SABRE Inert training sprays deploy just like active sprays but are designed specifically for training utilizing an inactive formula.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Guaranteed SABRE Maximum Strength Formula in Every Canister: According to an independent study conducted by the University of Utah, variability rates in the concentration of active ingredients in pepper sprays have a 30% failure rate. With an industry exclusive HPLC laboratory, only SABRE guarantees its maximum strength formulation in every canister.
- Five-year shelf life
- Backed by eye, skin and inhalation testing
- Nonflammable/EID compatible
- High-temperature exposure test
- Low-temperature exposure test
- Test-fired before leaving factory
- PSI accuracy test before leaving factory
- Leakage prevention test before leaving factory
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- EPA approved