Proper training with pepper spray will help officers respond quickly and effectively when confronted with disruptive subjects or uncooperative inmates. Our SABRE Inert 2.2-Oz. MK-3.5 Streamer provides a safe and effective way to practice.
SABRE Inert training sprays deploy just like active sprays but are designed specifically for training utilizing an inactive formula. That lets officers and trainees practice spraying this pepper stream ear to ear across the eyes on targets so they build up their confidence and skill.
The MK-3.5 Stream deploys 12 full one-second bursts at a range of 12 to 15 feet (4 to 4.6 m).
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Exclusive HPLC guarantee (only manufacturer to ensure heat specifications via an in-house, high-performance liquid chromatography laboratory)
- Five-year shelf life
- Backed by eye, skin and inhalation testing
- Nonflammable/EID compatible
- High-temperature exposure test
- Low-temperature exposure test
- Test-fired before leaving factory
- PSI accuracy test before leaving factory
- Leakage prevention test before leaving factory
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- EPA approved