Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Featuring SABRE CROSSFIRE technology, the SABRE Inert, 3.0 oz., MK-4 Crossfire Gel maximizes target acquisition by deploying from any angle or orientation. The MK-4 Crossfire gel deploys s thirteen (13) full one (1) second bursts at a range of 15 to 20 feet (4.6 to 6 m). SABRE Inert training sprays deploy just like active sprays yet are designed specifically for training utilizing an inactive formula.
Advantages & Benefits:
- Guaranteed SABRE Maximum Strength Formula in Every Canister: According to an independent study conducted by the University of Utah, variability rates in the concentration of active ingredients in pepper sprays have a 30% failure rate. With an industry exclusive HPLC laboratory, only SABRE guarantees its maximum strength formulation in every canister.
- Crossfire Technology
- 5-year shelf life
- Backed by eye, skin, and inhalation testing
- Non-flammable/EID compatible
- High temperature exposure test
- Low temperature exposure test
- Test fired before leaving factory
- PSI accuracy test before leaving factory
- Leakage prevention test before leaving factory
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- EPA & Health Canada Establishment