Pepper foam spray offers several advantages. Because it produces little cross-contamination, it is ideal for using indoors. It also covers a larger area of the target, which can increase its effectiveness.
To get the most out of pepper foam, law enforcement officers need to practice with it frequently. That way, they will have the confidence and muscle memory to deploy it effectively during tense situations.
Our SABRE Inert 3.3-Oz. MK-4 Foam operates just like the real thing, except it does not produce irritating major capsaicinoids. Each canister deploys 18 full one-second bursts at a range of 8 to 10 feet. SABRE Inert training sprays deploy just like active sprays but are designed specifically for training with an inactive formula.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Exclusive HPLC guarantee (only manufacturer to ensure heat specifications via an in-house, high-performance liquid chromatography laboratory)
- Five-year shelf life
- Backed by eye, skin and inhalation testing
- Target acquisition confirmation
- Nonflammable/EID compatible
- High-temperature exposure test
- Low-temperature exposure test
- Test-fired before leaving factory
- PSI accuracy test before leaving factory
- Leakage prevention test before leaving factory
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- EPA approved