The SABRE Red 1.33% MC, 1.6 oz., MK-2 Foam deploys six (6) full one (1) second bursts at a range of 8 to 10 feet (2.5 to 3 m). Gel greatly reduces cross contamination by not allowing the formula to atomize into the air.
ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS
- Guaranteed SABRE Maximum Strength Formula in Every Canister: According to an independent study conducted by the University of Utah, variability rates in the concentration of active ingredients in pepper sprays have a 30% failure rate. With an industry exclusive HPLC laboratory, only SABRE guarantees its maximum strength formulation in every canister.
- 5-year shelf life
- Backed by eye, skin, and inhalation testing
- Target acquisition confirmation
- UV marking dye
- Non-flammable/EID compatible
- High temperature exposure test
- Low temperature exposure test
- Test fired before leaving factory
- PSI accuracy test before leaving factory
- Leakage prevention test before leaving factory
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- EPA & Health Canada establishment