Intended for law enforcement use, SABRE Red 2.5-Oz. 1.33% MC MK-3.5 Foam Pepper Spray deploys 12 full one-second bursts at a range of 8 to 10 feet (2.4 to 3 m). Foam greatly reduces cross-contamination because it does not allow the formula to atomize in the air. It is also ideal for use indoors and for dealing with suspects at close range.
This SABRE Red pepper spray includes UV marking dye for identifying suspects as well as a high concentration of major capsaicinoids for dependable stopping power. The SABRE Red 2.5-oz. canister is a convenient size for carrying, making it always available. Our SABRE Red MK-3.5 foam is nonflammable and compatible with electronic immobilization devices.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Guaranteed SABRE Maximum Strength Formula in Every Canister: According to an independent study conducted by the University of Utah, variability rates in the concentration of active ingredients in pepper sprays have a 30% failure rate. With an industry exclusive HPLC laboratory, only SABRE guarantees its maximum strength formulation in every canister.
- Five-year shelf life
- Backed by eye, skin and inhalation testing
- Target acquisition confirmation
- UV marking dye
- Nonflammable/EID compatible
- High-temperature exposure test
- Low-temperature exposure test
- Test-fired before leaving factory
- PSI accuracy test before leaving factory
- Leakage prevention test before leaving factory
- ISO 9001:2008 certified