Best Bear Spray
WHAT IS THE BEST BEAR SPRAY?
Bears sit at the top of the North American food chain and can run up to 40 mph and cover 50 feet in just one second, so whether you’re going on a short hike or a long camping trip, bear spray is essential. This Frontiersman Bear Spray releases a large, powerful cloud of maximum-strength bear spray so you can escape to safety if faced with an aggressive bear.
- Greatest Distance: This canister has a 35-foot-range—up to 15 feet farther than other brands—to help keep a safe distance between you and a charging bear.
- Largest Protective Barrier: Rapidly releases 1.84 oz per 1-second burst—up to 84% more than other brands—creating the heaviest cloud to maximize your safety.
- Easier to Locate at Night: Glow-in-the-Dark safety helps you find your bear spray in the dark.
- Safe for You, the Bears, and the Environment: This spray causes no permanent injuries to the bear, is non-flammable, and the formula is EPA approved and does not contain any ozone-depleting chemicals.
- Field Tested and Approved: The Elmendorf Air Force Base (Elmendorf, AK) and Brown Bear Resources (Missoula, MT), tested Frontiersman on charging bears and found it is effective at deterring bears.
- Multiple Holster Options: Belt, chest, and 3-in-1 holsters perfectly fit this canister so you can immediately access your spray when you need it most.