NEW! Fake Security Key Pad with Light-Up Buttons
09 05 2017
Designed to look just like part of an authentic professional system, the key pad will deter and discourage burglars. Studies have shown that thieves are looking for easy targets, and anything that makes a home look like they are wired into a security system will encourage them to move along.
The SABRE Home Series Fake Security Key Pad installs in minutes and requires no wiring. Powered by two AA batteries (not included), the unit emulates the look of a real alarm system. The blinking red LED signals to potential intruders that the system is armed, and the automatic green LED backlit key pad comes on in low light, to even further replicate a real alarm. Perfect for home, business, or apartment—indoors or out—the SABRE Home Series Fake Security Key Pad is an ideal, cost effective addition to your home security set-up.
- RESEMBLES PROFESSIONAL ALARM SYSTEM: Built-in low light sensor activates light-up key pad in darkness
- HELPS DETER BURGLARS: Creates the illusion the home, office, apartment, or building is protected by a security system
- FAST & EASY INSTALLATION: Sets up in minutes, battery operated and requires no wiring; low battery consumption
- REALISTIC APPEARANCE: Increased visibility; flashing red LED light & automatic green LED backlighting of keypad in darkness
- RESIDENTIAL OR COMMERCIAL: Helps deter potential intruders from homes & business and a great compliment to SABRE fake security cameras