Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
A burglary occurs every 14.5 seconds in the U.S., and budget cuts have led to an average 911 response time of 10 minutes. The attention-grabbing Door or Window Alarm is 120dB and audible up to 1,300-feet (395-meters) away. The user-friendly home security alarm comes with three adjustable settings: off, alarm and chime, which is ideal for alerting you when children or guests come and go while you’re at home. Featuring a consumer preferred premium white, this attractive alarm looks great in your home. With no wiring needed, the Door or Window Alarm works during power outages – 4xLR44 batteries are included for a greater value. Installation is a breeze, as the self-adhesive pad is included and the sensor mounts on either side of the alarm. For an added level of security, the alarm features a low battery test button. The Door or Window Alarm was developed by SABRE, the #1 pepper spray brand trusted by police and consumers worldwide, meaning this product is extremely reliable. Backed by over 45 years in the security industry, SABRE products are ISO 9001:2015 certified and must pass rigorous quality assurance testing before leaving our facilities to give you peace of mind. Improve your home security today.
- Attention-Grabbing: Extremely loud 120dB alarm helps wake/alert homeowner or renter, helps deter intruder and possibly notifies neighbors (audible up to 1,300-feet/395-meters away)
- User-Friendly: 3 adjustable settings (off/alarm/chime); chime mode is ideal to alert you when children or guests are coming and going when you are at home
- Attractive & Consumer-Preferred: Superior to other home security products, this premium white alarm looks great inside your home
- Easy Installation: No wiring needed, plus sensor mounts on either side of alarm for easier set up; 4xLR44 batteries included
- Extra Level of Security: Provides battery status update with a low battery test button
|Item Weight (lbs)
|1.625 x 0.62 x 3.26
|Alarm Range (ft)
|Alarm Strength (db)
|4 Door/Window Alarms
|Are Batteries Required?
|Are Batteries Included?
|Are Batteries Replaceable?
|Are Batteries Rechargeable?
|State Shipping Restrictions