3.3 million adults are stalking victims each year in the United States. Let's show them that they're not alone.
Imagine someone was following you around, watching you from afar and repeatedly calling you without your consent. These behaviors - just a few forms stalking can take - are scary and can be intimidating for victims to talk about with loved ones. By starting the conversation during National Stalking Awareness Month, we can help victims feel comfortable asking for support.
Read first-hand stalking survivor stories.
We're proud and fortunate to share stories volunteered by the brave voices of the RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network) Speakers Bureau. Check back throughout the week as we add more stories designed to help you gain awareness and understanding.
Spread the word.
Share this page to help stalking victims find the support they need.
Help raise funds.
We have a red pepper spray and personal alarm that benefit RAINN, so that you can protect yourself while supporting the world's largest anti-sexual assault organization. Scroll to the bottom of this page to learn more about our RAINN products.
You can also donate directly to RAINN to make a huge difference in someone's life. A donation of just $10 helps one survivor through the National Sexual Assault Hotline.
Shop industry-leading personal protection products here at SABRE.
Joining the fight against stalking and reading stalking survivor stories are great ways to raise awareness and educate yourself on the risks of stalking. However, the fight shouldn't stop there. Stalking is still a very real risk, and you should prepare to defend yourself in your day-to-day life. At SABRE, we carry an extensive selection of personal protection products - including pepper spray, pepper gel, stun guns, personal alarms and more - to help individuals worldwide stay safe from threats in any setting. Explore our website to learn more about our highly-effective products, and help protect yourself and loved ones in risky situations.
You Didn't Ask for This
The first time he asked me out, I said no. We had known each other in art school, and he always struck me as a little off. Not that he wasn’t brilliant. Not that he didn’t have a body that sparked a million fantasies and eyes so icy blue they could freeze sunlight. But he was so obviously damaged, so obviously unstable. I wanted to be smarter than my hormones, so I said I’m sorry, I can’t.
The Long Way Around
She met him at a restaurant, and he showed up at her work. Then he got her phone number. Next, he found her address, and showed up at her house. He raped her. After she moved, he broke into her new apartment and drove her into a deep depression.
Then, she found out she was pregnant.
Named one of "America's 100 Best Charities" by Worth Magazine, RAINN is the nation's largest anti-sexual violence organization. The nonprofit...
- Created and operates the National Sexual Assault Hotline (800.656.HOPE and www.online.rainn.org)
- Has been a featured resource for media stories and government initiatives
- Reaches millions of Americans with important information every month
The RAINN Personal Alarm
You buy. SABRE donates.
Simple to use, easy to carry and ready at a moment's notice.
- Extremely loud—110 dB
- Discreet—looks like a memory stick
- Sleekest, most modern personal alarm design
- User-friendly—simply remove pin from keychain to sound
- Dual siren design
- Requires 4xLR44 batteries (included)
RAINN KEY CASE PEPPER SPRAY WITH QUICK RELEASE KEY RING
Another way to support RAINN.
Maximum-strength stopping power.
Compact protection at a safe distance—up to 10 feet (3 m)!
- Reliable—#1 brand trusted by police worldwide
- Durable key case with finger grip enhances control, aim and product retention
- Greater protection with 25 bursts (up to 5x the competition)
- Reduced wind blow-back due to stream delivery
- Better value with a 4-year shelf life (double other brands)
- Quick Release Key Ring provides immediate access to spray when opening locks, doors or driving your car